Due to advances in technology, we now have a choice of how we want to move our teeth! This is a GOOD thing and should not cause you stress. Let’s go over the pros and cons of each.
- Color choices for your upcoming special event
- Braces are bonded to the teeth so there’s less responsibility
- Need to avoid certain foods so braces don’t break (mainly hard, sticky, chewy foods)
- More trips to the office if a braces breaks
- Harder to keep clean
- Aesthetic, most people don’t even know you’re wearing them
- Removable, you can eat whatever you want!
- Easier to keep clean (especially for busy teenagers)
- Protects the teeth at night for patients who grind their teeth
- Not the right choice for certain challenging cases such as impacted teeth
- No option for colors. Aligners are clear
The more information you collect, the happier you will be about your decision. Our office is dedicated solely to treating patients with Invisalign and braces. Schedule a FREE consultation at 734-392-8288 or [email protected] so our doctors can discuss which option is best for you!